Build/ Rollout Engineer
- Massive integration project
- Newcastle location
- Initial 2 – 3 month contract, ASAP start!
My client are large service focussed organisation is embarking on a integration project and require desktop/ PC build and deployment engineers for an initial 2 to 3 month contract.
With previous experience gained on large deployment projects, you will ideally have the following skills as below.
- Load operating systems and applications onto new desktops/laptops
- Rebuilding existing desktops/laptops
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with workstation hardware
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing software issues
- Maintaining build room inventory
- Backing up and restoring data
- Be deployed to client premises to troubleshoot, support, implement and maintain infrastructure
- Exceptional communication skills (Native English speaker)
- Customer Service Experience
- Attention to Detail
- Must show ability to work on schedule and be on time
- Windows Desktop (XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1)
- Microsoft Active Directory (Users, Groups maintenance)
- Troubleshooting of workstations from hardware level up
This is an asap start for the right individual and based out at Newcastle. Apply now for immediate consideration!