- North Sydney Location – Work with a Startup
- Fantastic Permanent opportunity
- Consultancy or Software Solution environment experience a must!
Are you a .Net developer with Biztalk experience within a “Startup” and a true analytical mind? Do you thrive on analysis and requirement gathering side right through to new development and support? Looking for a new role? Then look no further!
Your role as a BizTalk Developer will involve hands-on development, design, architecture, maintenance, and support of their integration platform. Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be key in building major software solutions from scratch in BizTalk 2010 and being involved in future key integration projects.
- 4+ years in .Net/BizTalk development ideally with BizTalk Server 2010+
- 4+ years commercial experience with Orchestrations, BRE, BAM, XML Schemas, File Formats, Web Services, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience working in a “Start-up” preferably in an integration environment will be highly regarded
- Understanding/ experience of Agile, SCRUM, unit-testing, etc.
- Engaging written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
** Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **