BI Report Analyst
- BI Report Analyst
- Large Insurance Company
- Perm role / Contract role with Excellent Pay
- Sydney CBD
One of our Large Insurance Client is looking for BI Report Analyst for perm role and contract role to join their team in Sydney CBD. The BI Report Analyst will play an integral role in the execution of BI Strategy and support of ongoing BI Reporting requirements. This role will require a strong understanding of translating business requirements into BI reporting solutions coupled with leveraging
the capabilities of Enterprise BI technologies to drive insightful commercial decisions. .
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, MS Excel.
- Knowledge of and SSAS Tabular models distinct advantage.
- Understanding ETL processes.
- Analytical skills within a large data driven organisation (Life Insurance preferred).
- Working knowledge of data management and data warehouses and MI/BI (architecture) solutions from both technical and business perspectives.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the BI space.
- Ability to engage with business teams to capture and translate business requirements into robust technical specifications for sound BI solution models.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Studying or Completed tertiary education in Business Studies, Information Systems or Marketing/Commerce
- At least 2 years BI experience with proven business transformational skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Contact Adaps or Apply Now