- North Sydney Location – Work with a Startup
- Fantastic Permanent Opportunity
- Previous Software Solutions/ Consultancy Environment Experience A Must!
Are you a BI Consultant with experience within a “Startup”? Do you thrive on implementing the relevant solutions within the Data Warehouse? Looking for a new permanent role? Then look no further!
Your role will see you liaising closely with the broader business to understand their requirements with respect to reporting and dashboards. You will then be working hands-on with the rest of the team to implement the relevant solutions within the DW.
Ideally you will have the following proven skills/ experience:
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence/Data warehousing concepts and methodologies
- Experience using BI Tools such as OBIEE, OBIA, Informatica, and Business Objects
- Exceptional SQL Server skills
- Strong Data Modelling experience an asset
- Strong Data warehouse development skills; DB2, SQL 2012
- Data visualisation products like Qlikview or Tableau
- Knowledge of business intelligence applications (e.g. TM1, Cognos)
Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management, exceptional technical specification writing/documentation skills are necessary. If this is you, then please apply following the link below.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**