- Long term 1 yr contract + ext
- Generous pay!!
- Contract until end of financial year 2017 + view to ext
- Parramatta Location
- Generous offer !!
- Experience as a benefits Manager within programs/projects preferably in large organisation
Our client is looking benefits analyst
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Program/ Project management delivery of benefits, particularly involving high risk and/or major business integration and transformation Program/ Projects.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilise and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace and execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in the development of benefits management strategies, benefit realisation management plans, benefit mapping and benefit profiling tools;
- Demonstrated experience in Benefits and Dis-benefits Identification, Benchmarking, Management, Realisation and Impact Assessment activities within projects with high level financial understanding to be able to translate benefits measures into financial savings terms and measures;
- Experience in mentoring and coaching executives and project managers in the benefits management process;
- Extensive experience in managing team(s) responsible for benefits realization and process improvement to deliver on agreed stakeholder expectations and achieve project outcomes within defined resources and timeframes in a politically sensitive and complex environment;
- Knowledge of and experience in Program and Project Management Methodologies preferably Managing Successful Programmes (MSP™) and PRINCE2.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs