Applications Support Analyst
- Applications Support Analyst
- Support experience in Java, Unix and SQL
- Docklands Location, ITIL Certification
APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST
- Application Support Analyst – Permanent position
- Providing 24/7 Support experience in Java, Unix and SQL
- ITIL Certification and exposure
- Fulfil an Analyst level role in the support and maintenance of all applications contained in support space
- Raise problem records to be sent to the demand/delivery team
- Resolve and monitor support issues that arise as well as perform routine maintenance activities
- Work closely with providing the business stakeholders information on live incidents
- Contribute to the development of systems documentation
- Provide system support by providing fail and fix application support – (24×7 roster)
- Experience with Helpdesk operations, ITIL related frameworks; particularly incident management as well as root cause analysis.
- Experience in Unix, JAVA, SQL & Windows is essential
- Experience with Angular JS is preferred
- Good understanding of Websphere applications & SharePoint (admin / user)
- Understanding ITIL & Certification
- Exposure to Network topology such as firewalls etc
- Exposure to Technology associated to web, database and application servers
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#11986.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs