IT Application Support Specialist
We have an opportunity for Application Support Specialist with one of our esteemed client.
Position Title :IT Application Support Specialist
Location :Port Macquarie
Duration :12 months
- Extensive experience in a similar role in an IT application support environment
- Significant experience in supporting and maintaining multiple key business applications or significant specialist experience applications applicable to the role
- Experience with ITIL processes
- Strong understanding of the principles and the effective application of system support and maintenance practices
- Perform detailed systems, data and process analysis and reporting. Identify opportunities for change focused on safety, quality, continuous business improvement and operational efficiency
- Experience in project management or delivery within project environments.
- Proficient in issue resolution – problem identification, diagnosis, information seeking, analysis and problem resolution
- Strong skills in reporting and technical writing
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills with the ability to deliver outcomes and meet business requirements in a large corporate organisation
- Excellent written and verbal skills in order to prepare documentation and socialise outcomes of work with relevant areas of the business
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering outcomes to meet the wider team objectives
- Flexible team player with ability to work autonomously and with others in a professional manner while achieving a common goal
- Strong time management skills with excellent planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: