Application Support Analyst
Purpose of the Role:
This is a key role in the support and maintenance of client facing systems and internal software packages. A Support Analyst is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving application issues for all clients.
Job title: Application Support Analyst
Location: Sydney CBD
Experience: 4-7 Yrs
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues working directly with Software Developers, Testers, System Engineers and internal and external customers.
- Prioritise workload and respond to issues and tasks with appropriate urgency and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Perform root cause analysis on problems and develop long-term reliable solutions to the problems.
- Create and maintain end-user documentation on product software.
- Assist in development of reports for provision to clients & operational units.
- Provide input to new development projects and recommendations on system improvement.
- Communicate system development and changes effectively to the business and clients.
- Support BCP and DR development and testing.
- Assist with product.
- Communicating directly with customers over complex issues
- Problem solving complex issues by collaboration and effective research.
- Servicing both internal and external stakeholders through regular communication updates.
- Understand all technical aspects of the supporting systems including hardware and network.
- Understand in depth the business requirements, rules & logic behind the supporting business systems Collect statistics on system related support activities.
- Work Experience Required:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Intermediate Microsoft environment skills
- Database analysis skill
- Industry products knowledge
- Project development experience
- Problem solving and analysis
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Relating & Networking
- Applying expertise and technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals & Objectives
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: