- Application Packager – Windows 7 & 8.1
- 3 month contract – Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- ASAP Start – $500 per day
APPLICATION PACKAGER – Windows 7 & 8.1
Seeking an experienced IT Applications Packager for a 3 month contract in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
Rationalise, package and migrate applications to Windows 7 and 8.1.
Provide specialist advice and guidance in project software release requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product.
- Utilise and support software release systems to assist software release activities
- Undertake routine package installations and de-installations, assist in configuration and system testing of installations
- take action to ensure installation targets are met in a timely manner and within approved procedures
- Establish a roll back process for each deployment
- Provide comprehensive strategic and operational advice to stakeholders in regards to desktop operations and associated licensing of application software and hardware
- Ensure compliance with the ICT computing platforms (Operating System, Browser and Database compliance).
- Experienced in enterprise deployments/rollouts utilising tools such as Landesk & SCCM
- Packaging expertise in tools such as AdminStudio and Installshield
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems especially user account control (UAC)
- Experienced in multiple windows scripting languages, VBS, VBA, Batch & Powershell
- Prior experience in remediating XP applications
- Experience in OCX/ActiveX deployments
- Group Policy/Active Directory experience
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.