- 4 month initial contract – start 30/11/2015
- Parramatta NSW – $750+ per day
- Large Government organisation
Seeking an experienced Android Developer for an initial 4 month contract in Parramatta NSW paying $750+ per day.
The position is in the Mobile Policing project which is developing and automating a number of business process improvements and capabilities through mobile app services.
A Pilot is under way with one business app already implemented on 500 devices currently in operation in the field. The project team is enhancing that app and building three other apps in this first tranche of the program.
- Design and build a mobile application for Android which includes the following features Authentication (Login/logout) and Geo-location, Capturing data using forms for Offline caching and later synchronising with backend (SQLite and encrypted SQLite to store content on the device), Inter-App communications using Intents and Dashboard for stats on a table on the device to show how many forms have been submitted and which ones are outstanding (e.g. incomplete, failed to sync.)
- Work closely with users and UX designers to deliver acceptable mobile applications
- Develop mobile applications that have autocomplete search/predictive search for a local database on the device.
- Prior experience in Java/Native Android development experience on a major ICT program or projects
- Experience in Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs to realise the functions and features needed for the app
- Experience in building a portfolio of Native applications with preferably a link to applications developed
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to User Experience (UX) design and deliver high quality products that enhances user expectation
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 09/11/2015.