- Contract or Perm role
- Sydney Location
- Good pay
A large IT Consultancy company is looking for a strong Analytics Developer to join their team on permanent basis. The person should be technically strong and have a good hands on experience. This role will be working within the financial domain.
What will you be doing?
- Identify and implement solutions to complex problems in data analysis
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and techniques
- Pro-actively improve the implementation of tags, site performance and data quality
- Work closely with the other members of the Digital Data Services team and wider Digital community
- Collaborate with the end client’s Digital Marketing team
- Work with cross-functional teams to further enhance capabilities and experience
Who are we looking for?
- Energetic expert with a craving for continual learning
- Keen interest in Adobe Analytics and digital analytics
- A solid understanding of the browser technology stack. (e.g HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching, same origin policy)
- Experience and knowledge in unit testing, automated testing or TDD
- Working knowledge of web development frameworks (AngularJS, Java Frameworks).
- Experience with tag management systems such as Ensighten, Tealium or Adobe Dynamic is a bonus
- Qualifications in development, IT, computers or related discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au