Service Integration Services.
Do any of these look familiar?
- Are you looking to implement a shared services model?
- Do you want to integrate multiple suppliers within a single delivery model?
- Do you want to integrate existing frameworks in a consistent way?
Our experience with service integration spans multiple industries, sizes and locations.
- The Integrated Governance Model helps organisations align existing best practice frameworks and standards into a single delivery model. The model uses complementary aspects of ITIL®, P3O®, Prince2®, COBIT®, Security and Risk Management to align and integrate processes, activities, artefacts, roles and responsibilities.
- Our Service Integration services help organisations align their processes, roles, data models and tools to integrate with their customer (Customer Integration Model) and their Suppliers (Supplier Integration Model).
- Service Modelling services helps organisations understand the gaps within their existing service catalogue items. Each service is analysed for potential SLA forced breaches, where the underpinning contracts do not align with the contractual SLA’s. KPI’s are used to identify critical ‘watch points’ for the service, and if required, a SPOF (Single Point of Failure) analysis would be undertaken.
PRINCE®, P3O®, and ITIL® are registered trade marks of the Cabinet Office. COBIT® is a trademark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association and the IT Governance Institute.