Design & Deploy Services
Do any of these look familiar?
- Want to implement IT Governance processes and require assistance with solution creation or validation?
- Want to align your IT organisation against a best practice framework or shared service delivery model?
- Do you require processes to be developed to improve efficiency, reduce risk or improve service delivery?
- Do you need processes and technology implemented to support IT Governance solutions?
- Do you need assistance in developing and executing a Management of Organisational Change Program?
We can help with design and deployment!
- Our process design services use a direct design approach to help organisations adopt and adapt best practice IT Governance. Leveraging the process assessment, the design activities build process flows, RACI models, swim lanes and work instructions. Process specific artefacts will also be built as required, leveraging from our extensive artefact library.
- Organisation Design services use SFIA (Skills Framework for the Information Age) to define roles and responsibilities for IT functions. Each role has a set of attributes (Autonomy, Influence, Complexity and Business Skills), as well as qualifications, experience and activities.
- To assist with process adoption, we also offer training and development services to assist organisations understand how new processes and tools interact with people’s daily activities, and provide the knowledge transfer required to embed the enhanced capability.
- Our Deployment and Early Life Support (ELS) services assist organisations with the deployment of processes (and tools) associated with IT Governance. The activities include release planning, ELS planning, ELS delivery and service evaluation. Our Management of Change services use the Kotter approach and are integrated into our organisational design, Training and Development and deployment services.