Assess & Audit Services
Do any of these look familiar?
- Do you need to understand the benefits of IT Governance or want to benchmark your capability?
- Have you implemented IT Governance and want to measure your maturity and/or improve capability?
- Have you recently had a major service outage and require an external assessment to assist in root cause analysis?
- Do you want to assess your readiness for an upcoming audit?
Assess and Audit ITIL©, Security, Risk, COBIT©, P3O©, Prince2©… and more!
- The Service Management ITIL assessment uses the ITIL Service Management framework (2011) to assess and provide recommendations on an organisations service management maturity. The assessment leverages the ITIL PMF (Process Maturity Framework) to measure each process and provide a rating from 1 to 5. The processes can be compared with each other and if required, a service improvement plan can be developed.
- The Security & Risk Assessment uses combined knowledge from ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO/IEC 31000 to assess an organisations security and risk management capability. The security assessment uses the Common Body of Knowledge and the ISO/IEC 27002 standards as a reference point, whereas the risk management combines project risk (Prince2) , operational risk (ITIL and ISO/IEC 31000) and Information Security Risk (ISO/IEC 27002) for a comprehensive and detailed risk assessment.
- The COBIT Assessment uses the latest COBIT framework to assess an organisations maturity against the 37 processes used in COBIT 5. Each process will be assessed against the vision and steering, culture, people, activities and technology required to support each process.
- The P3O and Prince2 assessment uses the P3M3 maturity model to assess an organisations capability to run a Portfolio, Programme and Project Office. For organisations who need a more granular perspective of their project management capability, the Prince2 assessment focuses on the 7 Prince2 processes, associated activities and related artefacts.
PRINCE®, P3O®, and ITIL® are registered trade marks of the Cabinet Office. COBIT® is a trademark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association and the IT Governance Institute.